GingiBurs Kit by lek. dent. Maciej Czerwinski
Is a set of six stainless steel burs designed for gingivectomia. The kit proves perfect for both small adjustments of soft tissue while preparation of interproximal and subgingival cavities, as well as more extensive procedures.
Equipped with FG turbine shank, they do not require any additional appliances. The use of the burs is simple and intuitive, and the treatment faster and more effective than with ceramic burs. But the main advantage of the product is the coagulation of the gingiva tissue due to the heat emitted by the bur.
Extremely durable and reliable, they ensure a long service life and full satisfaction.
- Perfect for the gentle dilatation of the gingiva
- More efficient than ceramic burs
- Particularly helpful in subgingival caries treatment
- Two shapes, three diameters each, depending on the location of the cavity and the amount of soft tissue to be removed.
- Ideal for tight interproximal areas,
- Effectively cut and coagulate soft tissue over the entire length of the cylinder,
- The most effective when working horizontally.
- Ideal for spot and precise gingiva trimming,
- Able to work at different angles,
- Well suited for interdental areas from the occlusal side,
- Perfect for gingival margin adjustments.
119,00 Euro net
Interested to buy?
Please contact us:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The set includes:
Cylinder GingiBur, sizes: 08, 10, 12
Round GingiBur, sizes: 08, 10, 14
Reccomendations for use:
To be used without any water / spray-cooling
Operation at intervals of 3 seconds
– Lek. dent. Maciej Czerwiński„In the course of our work we often come across turning points. New techniques, materials, tools that completely transform our work. Sometimes with a simple change we achieve much better results. When I first encountered the smooth bur gingivektomia technique I was shocked by the simplicity and efficiency of their performance. Currently the GingiBurs stand prominently in the drawer of my cabinet. If you have a problem with subgingival cavities treatment you need to start working with them.”
You want to know more?
Further information, detailed cases of GingiBurs use descriptions,as well as information about planned trainings can be found at: